The Marketing/Communications Associate role supports the Accelerating Asia team to lead our marketing content, newsletters and communications material. In this role, you’ll focus on writing content to establish Accelerating Asia as a leading VC accelerator in the region and showcase our portfolio of startups. This is a role central to our rapidly growing team that will offer significant opportunities for development as we scale regionally.
This is a Singapore based role, for the right candidate we may consider another location in the same time zone (GMT+8).
WHO YOU ARE
We’re looking for someone who is a fast learner, can take initiative, and work autonomously. A great candidate wants to learn about and from partners and startups and is eager to be immersed in one of the world’s fastest growing startup ecosystems.
- Produce a wide variety of high-quality content and marketing collateral, ranging from blog posts, case studies, reports, and video interviews.
- Use SEO, data and tools to inform strategies to write optimised copy that targets investors.
- Content support for marketing automation, customer experience, customer engagement through web content, emails and other forms of communication channels.
- Manage workflow with graphic designers.
- Work alongside our PR agency to facilitate media coverage for our Co-Founders and startups.
- Write, edit and publish content for our various social media platforms and manage the content calendar.
- Take charge of our content calendar for social media, blog/video, newsletters and events and continually optimise content based on performance.
- Cross-functional collaboration with other key teams: Program, Fundraising, PR agency and our portfolio startups.
1-2 years experience in content marketing or agency or journalism with experience leading output from development to content
- Previous working experience working with VCs and startup investors or in a startup is a bonus
- Knowledge of data tools, SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Proficient in research and the ability to solve problems independently
- Experience working with Webflow CMS, Active Campaign is a plus
- A creative and strategic thinker with experience leading memorable marketing campaigns and events from strategy to implementation
- Must have an ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Strong strategic and creative skills, organization and communication skills are crucial
- A player with a collaborative approach to the business and ability to work across functions.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A flexible and casual work environment. Be prepared to join evening events as well as work on the weekends under special circumstances.
- Expect to learn new things everyday as you interact with startups solving big problems with cutting-edge technology.
- Be prepared to hit the ground running and absorb everything like a sponge. This will be a challenging work environment and you will be encouraged to try new things, learn, fail, and iterate.
- We offer competitive remuneration, medical insurance, have an unlimited leave and flexible work-from-wherever policy.
ABOUT ACCELERATING ASIA
Accelerating Asia is a Singapore based venture capital fund and award-winning startup accelerator. At Accelerating Asia we are driven by helping people succeed. We work with our partners and startups to unlock potential and deliver high impact solutions by providing access to the tools, resources, and networks to accelerate growth.
Through strategic partnerships with multinationals, governments, development organisations and education institutions, we support better engagement with startups and more effective implementation of new technologies. At the core of the work we do is the guiding belief that entrepreneurs are humanity’s greatest catalysts for positive change.
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Apply via this link
Include your favourite startup meme in your application
Applications will be received on an ongoing basis until the role is filled.