iFarmer is an impact tech startup that has developed an innovative online platform that enables anyone in Bangladesh to easily sponsor in farming and livestock. Being a part of the iFarmer community is more than earning returns.
- Work closely with Business Development, Supply Chain, and Operation Teams to empower data-driven decision-making and generate insights setting growth targets that will help grow the key metrics of the business.
- Developing business plans/models and explore collaboration options with national/ international business entities.
- Conducting secondary research, gathering and synthesizing information for different growth models.
- Collate data, deep-dive, analyze it and construct concise business reports.
- Draw insights from data & connect back to business and recommend actionable solutions.
- Provide ROI analysis on all different business verticals and sales activities, monitor & draw insights into sales, conversion rate, value for money analysis, and revenue models.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Excel, Dashboard, Business reports.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair
- Preferably, 1-3 years- experience in marketing analytics, business analytics, research, statistics, or a related field
- Highly analytical and data-driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking flair.
- Moral Imagination: The humility to see the world as it is, and the audacity to imagine the world as it could be.
- Good understanding of financial concepts and Budgeting
- Effectively collaborates with and across teams, seeks and provides constructive feedback.
- Curious – always questioning, always probing, and never blindly accepting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Bangla and English
Reporting To: Head of Growth & Partnership
Salary: Negotiable (Based on skill-set and experience)
How to Apply
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and on the subject line please mention "Application for Growth Analyst"